AAS-220A Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry (AAS)
AAS-220A Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry (AAS), Brand-new AAS series based on more than 40 years experience and new generation technology platform.
Silahkan “Hubungi Kami” atau isi “Form Penawaran” untuk mendapatkan informasi lebih lanjut terkait harga dan spesifikasi lengkap.
- More than 40 years experience in AAS R&D and manufacturing
- Aberration eliminated C-Ttype monochromator with stable performance
- Modular electronic circuits design with easy operation and maintenance
- Reliable gas-liquid separator and fuel gas filter device provide the robustness even in high humid and harsh environmen
- Intelligent feedback detection technique, real-time monitors the lamp current and protects the hollow cathode lamps
- Simple structure modular gas supply system provides lower fault rate, higher safety and reliability
- High precision mass flow controller and stable electronics in flame system control the fuel flow accurately. Temperature control protection system together with dual air circuit breakers in GF system, effectively prevent current overload or abnormal temperature rise
- Multiple safety interlock device and prompt information display prevent possible dangers
More easy to use:
- Unique light source system, with 8-lamp turret fully automatic change and optimization, supports 1 lamp working and 7 lamps preheating in the same time
- Easy changing emission burner for easily ionized elements such as K, Na, etc, with linear range 3 times that of normal flame Temperature control modes in graphite furnace analysis can be switched over easily between optical control and constant voltage control, according to different elements and graphite tubes, for the best results and extending the lifetime of graphite tubes
- One-click automatic optimization, easy analytical condition setting, expert database support, for easy operation with no worries
- Hamamatsu’s high performance PMTas the detector
- Molding PPS spray chamber has high chemical stability, withstanding high temperature and strong acids etc
- The communication system is based on the mature bussing technique. It improves antijamming capability and data transmission reliability
- 190nm ~ 900nm
- 8-lamp turret automatically rotates and aligns
- 2 positions for High performance lamp
- 8-lamp power on and multiple lamp preheat at the same time
- Lamp current range: 0~15mA
- Optical System
- Diffraction Grating: Groove 1800lines/mm, blaze wavelength 250nm
- Focal Length: 277mm
- Spectral Bandwidth: 0.1nm, 0.2nm, 0.4nm, 0.8nm, 1.6nm automatically change
- Automatic peak-picking, automatic spectral bandwidth setting, automatic energy and wavelength optimization
- 10cm Ti burner head for air-acetylene flame, emission burner provided
- Burner head height and horizontal position automatic adjustment, with burner angle rotatable
- Direct forming spray chamber with corrosion-resistant material PPS
- Automatic ignition with high precision mass flow control system, realizing fully automated fuel gas flow control an adjustment
Graphite Furnace System:
- Longitudinal heating GF system with temperature up to 3000°C, heating rate more than 2500°C
- Two temperature control modes selectable: optical and constant voltage. Both slope and stepped temperature programming are available
- Fully automatic GF height and horizontal position setting and optimization
- Inner gas, external gas and make up gas are controlled separately. Circulating water and gas flows monitoring system is equipped
- Different types of graphite tubes can be used
- Full package of safety protection measures, with hardware and software dual alarm system
- Real-time monitoring for flame condition and air pressure etc., with automatic flame shutting down, gas supply cutting off and activating alarm when abnormal detected, such as ignition failure, fuel gas leakage, flow control error, etc.
- Real-time monitoring for GF conditions and heating program etc., with automatic power cut-off and alarm when abnormal detected, such as water and gas control error, graphite tube installation mistake, and temperature control problem etc.
- D2 lamp background correction, with correction ability more than 30 times
- S-H background correction, with correction ability more than 30 times.
Software and Communication:
- Intelligent operation software compatible to WinXP, Win7, Win8, Win10.
- One-key operation for instrument optimization, supporting multi-task analysis.
- Automatic curve fitting, automatic re-slope, automatic concentration calculation, etc.
- Repeat measure 1~99 times, automatic calculation of Average Value, Standard Deviation, RSD, etc.
- Standard USB communication port.
- Main Unit: Single phase AC, 110V/220V, max power consumption: 0.2kVA
- GF Power Supply: Single phase AC, 220V, max power consumption: 5.5kVA
Dimensions and Weight:
- Main Unit: 1020mm(L) x 530mm(W) x 500mm(H), 85kg
- GF Power Supply: 350mm (L) x 490mm(W) x 430mm(H), 40kg
|Function||Model A Series|
|Wavelength range||190 nm~900 nm|
|Optical System||Lamp turret||8||8||8|
|High performance lamp||2||2||0|
|Monochromator||C-T Type||C-T Type||C-T Type|
|Flame emission||Standard||Standard||Not available|
|Rich oxygen air-C2H2 flame (manual adjustment)||Optional||Optional||Not available|
|Background Correction System||Deuterium lamp||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Automation and Control System||Auto-wavelength||Standard||Standard||Not available|
|Automatic flame ignition||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Automatic gasflow||Standard||Standard||Not available|
|Flame auxiliary system||Standard||Standard||Optional|
|Graphite furnace sampler||Standard||Optional||Not available|
|Graphite furnace visualization system||Standard||Not available||Not available|
|Comprehensive Security Protection and Alarm System||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Function expansion||Audit trail function||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Special burner for high salt||Optional||Optional||Not available|
|Mono-atomizer upgrade||Not available||Not available||Not available|