Noise Prediction For Industry And Wind Turbines – iNoise®
Noise Prediction For Industry And Wind Turbines – iNoise® is the new intuitive and quality assured software for industrial noise calculations in the environment. The calculations are based on the ISO 9613 method and the recommendations of the new quality standard ISO 1 7534. The GUI is based on the Windows design rules for a genuine Windows user experience.
Untuk mengetahui informasi terkait harga, silahkan klik tombol berikut dibawah ini!
- Free, Pro and Enterprise licenses; Free license included in setup
- Easy to use intuitive Windows user experience. Getting started tutorial included
- Easy to install, no hardware dongle needed
- For any industry, wind turbine sites, petrochemical sites and harbours. Sound power databases included
- Quality assured software full support of ISO/TR 17534-3
- QSI import/export format for exchanging model data with SoundPLAN, CadnaA, LimA, Predictor and IMMI.
- Harmonoize method. For advanced comparisons between calculated and measured noise levels.
The ISO 9613 standard from 1996 is the most used noise prediction method worldwide. Many countries refer to ISO 9613 in their noise legislation. However the ISO 9613 standard does not contain guidelines for quality assured software implementation, which leads to differences between applications in calculated results. In 2015 this changed with the release of ISO/TR 17534-3. This quality standard gives clear
recommendations for interpreting the ISO 9613 method. iNoise fully supports these recommendations. The models and results for the 19 test cases are included in the software. iNoise supports the quality assurance interface (QSI format) for exchanging model data with other noise prediction software.
ADVANCED IMPORT, EDITING AND RESULTDISPLAY
File formats: SHP/DXF/DWG/GMF/MIF/TXT/QSI, (Geo)TIFF/BMP/JPG/PNG/WMF, WMS (Web Map Services). Edit: 2D/3D/cross section, thematic display, copy/paste, paste as other item, undo/redo, snap/move/rotate/rescale, parallel items, break/connect/merge/clip/simplify polylines and polygons. Results: horizontal/vertical (façade)/cumulated/difference contours, ranking/what if/compare models.
ADVANCED MODELLING ITEMS
Sources: point/line/area source, vertical area source, moving source, wind turbine (includes IEC 61400-11), emitting façade/roof. Objects: (floating) building, (floating) barrier (with transmission), ground/foliage/housing region, industrial site. Terrain model: height line, height point. Calculation point items: receiver (with up to 5 heights), horizontal grid, vertical grid, contour point (for irregular grids)